Subject: [Leica] EBay Paypal sting - off topic
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 07:52:05 +0200

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Howard. I do exactly as you suggest--one
the rare occasion that I sell something and get paid via Paypal, I always
immediately take the money out. Mostly, I use Paypal to pay for stuff I buy
from North American sellers who want this payment method. Within EU it is
much easier (and cheaper) to use bank transfer.

As for Hotmail, I would go quite as far. I know many people who use this
service--no worse than Yahoo or Gmail. They include a local lawyer, my
ex-Spanish teacher, and my daughter.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman