Subject: [Leica] E Bay Paypal Sting - off topic
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 22:09:47 -0700

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 17:42:31 -0400
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko at sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [Leica] EBay Paypal sting - off topic
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

  Howard, sorry to hear about your frustrations.  Certainly the fun is
gone from ebay.

But,

Does emptying the Paypal account work, if there is still a credit card
linked to the account?

If the "bad guy" requests a refund, won't Paypal just charge the card?

...Vick

Hi Vick,
How's the new baby?? I don't have any credit card linked to the Ebay
account - just cash transfers to and from the account so I hope I am
okay from that point of view.
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron) ([Leica] E Bay Paypal Sting - off topic)