Subject: [Leica] Lightroom Catalog Question
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis)
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 22:50:31 -1000

I downloaded the eval copy of Lightroom 3 and it looks very good but I'm
not sure about the catalog feature.

The license indicates I can install a copy on my laptop and on my
desktop and I would want to do that.

One issue that may prevent me from using Lightroom is the catalog and
how to deal with a catalog on the desktop computer and a catalog on the
laptop.I don't see how to synchronize the two catalogs The desktop and
laptop are on a network and ideally one click would do the trick. It may
be in Lightroom, but so far I haven't found it. If  you have two
computers how do you synchronize the catalogs?

As a separate question can a catalog be on a NAS box and shared between
the two computers?

Thanks for any assistance,
Dennis

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Lightroom Catalog Question)