Subject: [Leica] Black or white background?
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 09:48:35 -0400

Sonny writes:
"Black might be gloomy if you shoot mostly gloomy stuff and print in black

and white, but color fireworks usually look best on a black sky,  so I think

the black works best for them.

But if you want to see them on a white background, here:

http://www.sonc.com/white_background.htm

black background:

http://sonc.com/look/?p=49

But it aint an election.  I get the only vote."

- - - - -

Sonny,

Those are absolutely great fireworks shots. Much better than the ones I
usually get. How about giving us a tutorial on the way you make them.

Larry Z