Subject: [Leica] equipment vs pictures
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 17:49:14 -0500

On Sep 16, 2010, at 5:22 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> While you guys have been engaged in mental masturbation over this or that
> brand and sensor size, I have been out and about in

I've been out and about photographing in my yard shooting flowers with
Vick's 15mm Super Elmar.
(one of the [many] amazing things about the 15 SE is focuses down to 6.25"
[and that's from the center of the lens])
Totally overcast skies. Virtually no light.

And processing the shots in LR for Friday.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com