Subject: [Leica] PESO: Mushroom Festival Ladies
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 17:59:00 -0700

Jim Shulman OFFERED!

Subject: Re: [Leica] PESO: Mushroom Festival Ladies

> This shot came from the past week's Mushroom Festival in Kennett Square,
> PA,
> the mushroom capital of the world (I'm not kidding!)
>
> Come on up for some primo fungus!
>
> Jim (who went nuts over the mushroom soup at Talula's Table)<<<<<<,

Well now Jim lad we have "real mushrooms out here on the deep Canadian wet
west coast! And if you folks back there in the eastern parts think you have
good stuff mushrooms? Well you've never had ours! :-) :-) Oh nice! :-) And
you will be smilin'" :-)

Like these are the kind of mushrooms you fly to the moon after eating!
Actually police officers are most likely to arrest you eating these! :-)

hallucinations??? ... oh sorry I meant you will be "singing hallelujah!"
after a just a couple. :-)

I'm sure there are a few folks out there, with Leica's of course, who know
about these high flying mushrooms!"  never mind our incredible BC BUD ... I
wont go into that but it has something to do with "smokin' it" ;-)

cheers,
Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] PESO: Mushroom Festival Ladies)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] PESO: Mushroom Festival Ladies)