Subject: [Leica] LUG 2010 YEAR BOOK!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 17:56:53 -0700

LUG 2010 YEAR BOOK PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Yeah I know there's months to go yet so don't start bugging us! Will be the
response! :-)

However, :-) I thought seeing we're half way through September I'd just
throw it out to start the feelings of mortal fear of what it's going to
sound or feel like by mid-December and you don't have a couple of frames
ready for Jim. :-) You've heard of ATTILA the HUN haven't you? I bet I can
introduce him to you around the 25 of December and trust me he wont be in a
nice red suit! :-) Obviously not a threat of any kind, merely a gentle hint
to have your photos ready for Jim Schulman and his magic show of making
books by the light of the midnight candle. . :-) I knew you'd understand.
:-) :-)

Given I've been doing some real serious learning medical stuff attending
training sessions with medical students and seeing how to do and use things
.... "like how to use a scalpel very well!" :-) I thought given it's Friday
and the weekend with all kinds of free time on your hands you might like to
think about this as a beginning. Oh and the scalpel? You'll never feel it!
;-)

Please open a new folder on your desktop with a title "LUG 2010 PHOTOS" That
is of course, if you hadn't already done it as I suggested in January 2010,
when you could've thrown in some goodies as the months rolled by.

Of course you all did that didn't you? Heads nodding in the affirmative!
However truth being shown by the guilty look on face, NO! :-)  Yes I thought
so. Yeah right! :-( OK so get at it, even if you do nothing but create the
folder, at least that stays on the desktop screen as a reminder.

Have a nice picture taking weekend folks! :-) And ATTILA? He uses an axe and
it really hurts! :-) That is compared to my cutting edge technique with a
scalpel! ;-) ;-)  Open that folder right now! Don't wait! Less than 30
seconds and you'll have it done! Thank you.
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] LUG 2010 YEAR BOOK!)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] LUG 2010 YEAR BOOK!)