Subject: [Leica] E system
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 07:28:48 -0400

> The point is Oly has it first. Oh also in body stabilization. Or the
> swivel
> LCD.
>
> Olympus isn't the greatest camera company, but at least they are
> innovative.
> Sure they made missteps and might wish that they came out with the u4/3
> concept at the get-go, but oh well... Hindsight is 20/20.

Olympus is not as big as the others, but I can say that I will buy Helen
the E5 just on the basis of how good the E3 has proved to be in some
pretty horrendous conditions: Never a spot, never a hesitation. Really
well built, wonderful lenes, great camera. I would love to have a full
frame version linked to my R lenes.

Cheers

Alastair

Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] E system)