Subject: [Leica] E system
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 21:04:31 -0700

The point is Oly has it first. Oh also in body stabilization. Or the swivel
LCD.

Olympus isn't the greatest camera company, but at least they are innovative.
Sure they made missteps and might wish that they came out with the u4/3
concept at the get-go, but oh well... Hindsight is 20/20.

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 8:50 PM, Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand at
gmail.com>wrote:

> Well I have all that, and automatic dust cleaning in my Nikon D300, which
> is
> a bit long in the tooth already. I think that all the cropped sensor models
> of the last couple of generations made by both Nikon & Canon have automatic
> dust cleaning. The problem seems to be in the Full Frame models (which
> Olympus does not have). Let us not even enter into an argument about bullet
> proof bodies!
> Cheers
> Jayanand
>
> --