Subject: [Leica] Problems
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 19:55:15 -0400

Jeffery,

Brian is the one who knows for sure.

The Mailman S/W can be configured so the sender of the post does not see a
copy. If you log into LUG Mailman web interface (see URL at the end of this
message), you can set options like digest and "Receive your own posts to the
list?"

I set the latter option to be 'yes' so I know when my posts get through.
Sometimes, it takes a while.

Tina,

I saw your 'Test' msg and your comment on SD cards. Usually list management
S/W will tell you when it rejects a message and the reason for the rejection.

You need to ask Brian....

Regards,
Spencer

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Problems)