Subject: [Leica] Problems
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 21:59:08 -0400

We felt a little bit better about it when we got back into the woods and saw
that three huge trees had fallen right next to one of the chimneys.  A few
inches one way or the other and it would have come down.  The fact that the
stone for the chimneys came from this land and that our farm is named Ranch
of the Stones, made it seem right to use it.  We will be sure and remember
those original stone masons every time we enjoy our stone fireplace.  The
hearth stone will also be from one of the chimneys if we can figure out how
to move it.  It's huge!

Tina