Subject: [Leica] The world's SMALLEST 35mm lens ever for M... Not!
From: marc at cs.york.ac.uk (Marc Thomas)
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 12:44:35 +0100

I'll speak up for my home country's vaguely pancake shaped offering, the
Welsh cake ( I know, were just naturally gifted at naming things, actual
welsh name is teisen radell/)/
Imagine a very thin lightly fruited scone cooked on a round griddle or
stone, served hot with plenty of butter and/or jam, sometimes served
stacked up with butter in between and cut like a cake.

Marc