Subject: [Leica] The world's SMALLEST 35mm lens ever for M... Not!
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 08:03:10 -0500

Frank,  I was speaking of this lens: *Miyazaki-shiki Tessar T* 35mm/f3.5
*It
says "When you purchase the lens (center), metal lens cap (screw-in, left
front), metal lens hood (screw-in, front right photo) and three
fixed-aperture ring (respectively, f3.5, f5.6, f11 support) that comes with
that."
and
"The minimum focusing distance, 0.8m is.  Of course, infinity is out."

http://tinyurl.com/2v72nzb

--
Regards,

Sonny