Subject: [Leica] S2 Awesomeness MARTY???
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 06:51:42 -0700

Marty Deveney offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] S2 Awesomeness

Ted, you must live in a place with clean air.  If I had to send my
camera to a repair shop to clean the sensor it would be there more
than in my bag.  I typically clean the sensor of my M8
fortnightly.<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Marty,
Well the clean air bit is quite true on Canada's wet west coast this time of
the year. :-)

But I don't handle my M8 any different than I did any of the dozen or so M
cameras that I used over the years... I never fiddled inside the camera.

What do you shoot where there's so much dust and dirt around that you have
to clean the sensor that often.

OR? How big do you enlarge your screen to find this cleaning necessary? And
can you see the difference before and after cleaning on a 13X19 print size?
cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] S2 Awesomeness MARTY???)
Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] S2 Awesomeness MARTY???)