Subject: [Leica] Salgado S2 now DR contrast
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 13:28:14 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

They look fine on my screen!  Just superb B&W, Chris.  I'm a long time
DR fan, the signature is very distinct!!  Here's a 30 year old DR
shot I've posted here before a few times, wider latitude films sing
really loud with it.  Thanks for posting yours!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/montoid/Haywood2.jpg.html

Montie

>>all look very harsh on my screen - could be the screen - yet the skin
texture in the young lady and kid is what I would definitely avoid to
get on young subjects.
I'm not Salgado after all :-)
Ph

Le 23 sept. 10 ? 18:41, Chris Saganich a ?crit :

Replies: Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] Salgado S2 now DR contrast)