Subject: [Leica] Goat Show
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 19:35:58 -0500

I've been to a lot of dog shows, but when the OKCLUG took its annual
trip to the Oklahoma State Fair on Wednesday I saw my first ever goat
show.

For some reason I saw it mainly in b+w.  Here are a couple of shots.
I expect there to be a lot of monitor variation in viewing but I'd
appreciate any comments and/or criticism nonetheless.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/statefair2010/W_L2002081E3TXmod.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/statefair2010/W_L1009328E3TXmod.jpg.html

I'll try to put up a few more goats soon, maybe even some pigs and horses.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Goat Show)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Goat Show)