Subject: [Leica] Incredible iPad app for photographers
From: pjleeson at mchsi.com (Philip Leeson)
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 11:37:25 -0500

That's what I said.

Now I find it extremely useful -- for traveling, especially.
News, medical journals, books, movies all in one place...

Do not look at one, or you too will then "need" one

Phil

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Incredible iPad app for photographers)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Incredible iPad app for photographers)