Subject: [Leica] walking in the woods.... the Leica R solution...?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 13:10:27 -0500 (CDT)

Tina,

the battery problem is the real issue, but there are several external
solutions out there now, and one official (Leica recommended) battery
rebuild solution.  Otherwise it is the S2, however the cost is the issue
there.  I do not see a R solution/replacement showing up from Leica anytime
soon(My lifetime?)

Gene