Subject: [Leica] Fwd: [archives] Free to good home Photo Enlarger- So. Cal pickup only
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 16:08:01 -0700

I should have some results of my Digital Negatives experiments next week. I
have high hope for it. I am now playing with Mark Nelson's Precision Digital
Negative. Basically, you make your neg to match your chemistry, the paper,
workflow etc. and the results should be very precise with the last tonal
adjustment curve much gentler than just a simple curve. We will see soon how
well it works for me.

It's marvelous to get silver gelatin prints, from the M9 :-)

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 3:58 PM, Ken Carney <kcarney1 at cox.net> wrote:

>  I had a brand new one on the XL chassis that I gave away to a talented
> young guy here.  Sort of sad, in a way, maybe.  Now I'm starting to view my
> inkjet printers a little like the darkroom....
>
> --
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>
replies in your msgs. ]