Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hugh in Office Today
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 14:50:11 +0430

On 25-Sep-10, at 8:47 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:

> Its nice to be able to associate a face with your messages.  Thanks.

> I also liked the image before it, Road to Jalalabad.  Looks as if it
> could be a dangerous stretch of road if someone desired to ambush a
> vehicle.

Jim - right, as the British and Russians found out ...... but it is
dangerous anyway, the way the Afghans drive, with shear drops of many
hundreds of feet in some locations, and barriers about 18in high.

Hugh

"Keep cheerful and smile, sometimes it is all you have"

hewthompson at mac.com
Kabul, Afghanistan

Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Hugh in Office Today)