Subject: [Leica] some fine work here
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 08:01:10 -0500
References: <6D50FC49-05D5-4D5D-953E-497902A4361D@mac.com> <AANLkTi=VK8Viut8s8dn9=dnvp71mJmMw4d1-WrBhZ9VE@mail.gmail.com> <4AC7C216-717E-4DC9-924E-B53606CA3835@mac.com> <AANLkTikhgJ2t4W40WfG2X01Vnny+MiFnSxu05WUSrC_k@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTi=5aqrp7vQRG-FDkVQnDVoJYJHSVedsbwzJZWoR@mail.gmail.com> <C63964E5-5CFB-4461-85C4-66F86BC259BC@gmail.com> <AANLkTi=Z8R5=_01rFWiRw9NbfRwd4mXMCduxQOOWTH2m@mail.gmail.com> <3B766393-B35B-443E-AD3D-08E84C21B045@frozenlight.eu> <0D6E3DE8C09547A7831F2B9A400F25BA@syneticfeba505>

I have heard Uncle Dr. Ted give this advice at several Leica Seminars
and it is one of the best photographic lessons I have learned.

--Bob

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] some fine work here)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] some fine work here)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] some fine work here)