Subject: [Leica] PESO: Australian Potato?
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 07:48:00 -0500

Here  I believe the word 'ranch' implies a dipping sauce:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranch_dressing

Not my favorite at any time of day, but very popular because of its
high fat and sweetness.

And 'ranch' is easier to remember than 'thousand island'.

--Bob

==On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 6:51 AM, Peter Cheyne