Subject: [Leica] The hair book
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 18:07:11 -0700

Sonny Carter offered:" <sonc.hegr at gmail.com>

> I'm not sure how many people here know that my day job is at The Cammie G.
> Henry Research Center, one of the major Archives in Louisiana.
>
> One of our more obscure pieces is the Hair book.  Several years ago, I put
> together an album of it. I thought I'd share it with you.
> http://www.sonc.com/hair/

Hi Sonny,
That is so neat! I realize some folks will think it's nothing, their loss!
But touches of history and stories that go with it like this, I get a real
charge out of and want to learn more. There are so many small things in the
lives of people in mankind's past that are simple, yet create questions...
"Why was this started and who were the families involved? And what was their
role in the community and whatever else they might have been involved in day
to day and year after year?

Well done in preserving this for others to enjoy during a quiet moment of
peace and quite.

So who were these folks?

cheers,
ted