Subject: [Leica] flowers with an old old (& rare) leica
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 13:24:29 -0400

Hi Ted -- the Digilux 2 falls off of my list completely as "too useful/too
much like a real camera" -- my main motivation was to use a camera that most
likely had not been used for a decade and would, in all likelihood, never be
used again before the eventual collapse of the sun -- which made me sad to
think about. it's the same thing that makes people want to go out shooting
with iiig's and Nikon F's but I've grown so impatient that even if I DID
photograph with a film camera, it would probably end right there -- film
photography for me has become a write-only media. whereas if i could use
obsolete digital technology, provided I could find a computer with an RS-232
input, my results would still be pretty much instantaneous and fitting with
my OCD....

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] flowers with an old old (& rare) leica)