Subject: [Leica] Boston area members...a show opening announcement
From: michael at hintlian.com (Michael HINTLIAN)
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 16:48:22 -0400

I wanted to invite Boston area members to a large show my colleague Glen
Cooper and I have assembled at the Piano Factory Gallery.  Since 2007 we've
brought small groups of photographers to Central America and India and
opened them to a real experience of working with a camera in the Third
World.  The retrospective is an opportunity to put the best of this work in
a single place and to celebrate it all.  There are photographers from all
over the World participating - all 23 have worked with us - and we think its
an important moment for the photo community in Boston to see what a group
based here is doing in the World.  I think it would be an interesting take.

The show opens on October 8 with a reception with the photographers on
October 14 at 7pm.  I hope you can make it.

Here is a link to the announcement and more details:
http://calendar.boston.com/boston-ma/events/show/145856265-visual-reportage-retrospective-20072010

--
Michael Hintlian
e:  michael at hintlian.com