Subject: [Leica] R lenses on the M
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 02:59:09 -0400

  I appreciate all your input

...Vick

Message from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] R lenses on the M)
Message from dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com (Dennis Kushner) ([Leica] R lenses on the M)
Message from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] R lenses on the M)
Message from tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield) ([Leica] R lenses on the M)