Subject: [Leica] Landscapes in South Florida
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 07:08:08 +0200

Indeed. I am in total agreement with comment no. 12. What struck me about
those communities how car-dependent they are, and how they encourage
isolation. There are no centres, no facilities, these are places where you
drive to your specific house and lock yourself up. Nothing in the layout
stimulates any kind of community creation.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu