Subject: [Leica] Landscapes in South Florida
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 10:43:25 +0530

There is a very plausible theory that the USA's gasoline addiction is
directly tied up with its addiction to owning houses, The American Dream, if
you will. The latter also leads to high unemployment by making workers less
mobile during housing busts - they cannot sell their houses, so they cannot
move to where the jobs are. It is a vicious circle.
Cheers
Jayanand