Subject: [Leica] Belated Anniversary to Jeff Moore
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 16:46:51 -0400

2010-10-01-08:38:32 Chris Williams:
> Where has the time gone? Hard to believe a year ago I was
> photographing the LUG's own Jeff Moore's wedding in NYC.

I know!  We were just celebrating our first anniversary, and wondering
at how the time flew.

> http://zoeicaimages.com/Jeff&Kathryn/

> Last week I met with  clients for a wedding next year in New
> Orleans. Turns out the groom is a boat captain, at the same NYC
> marina that Jeff's wedding was at! Crazy small world.

For some reason we've ended up knowing a number of people who
effectively have dual NYC/NOLA citizenship.  Maybe it's a Thing.
Like maybe these are cities which nominally seem to be part of the
continental US, but are more international in flavor.

I'm trying to think of where else might be like that. San Francisco,
maybe?  I don't know it well enough to say, but it felt good to me when I
visited.

 -Jeff