Subject: [Leica] IMGs: reunion party
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 17:23:40 -0400

Some friends who've gotten scattered as widely as Los Angeles and
Argenton-sur-Creuse decided to meet in New York and have a little
get-together.  I was asked to take some photos, as the guests of honor
(one of whom is Cathy McGann, noted photographer of the New York club
scene in the '80s) would be too busy socializing to fiddle with
cameras.  While the pictures are of most direct interest to those in
them and their friends, I think a few are strong enough to stand on
their own, particularly this one:

http://photos.bazbarfoo.com/Parties/201009-CathyJen/13956430_Zi7ey#1025545651_rwA7y-A-LB

Alternates:

http://photos.bazbarfoo.com/Parties/201009-CathyJen/13956430_Zi7ey#1025546344_N6Wji-A-LB