Subject: [Leica] "If you can see it... you can shot it", Dr. Ted
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 02:10:44 +0200

Hi Ted,

You made me smile..., well maybe I'm on the good way, the only problem
is that I'm already 66 and +61 is too much!

Thank you very much for this fun and nice comment, I'll keep it! and
tomorrow I'll explain my wife.

Buenas noches (Good night for me)

Cheers
Lluis

El 02/10/2010, a las 2:01, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
escribi?:

> Lluis Ripoll offered:
>
>>> my wife says "it's too dark", I say
> "Of course, it was dark", maybe I have a good potential vEditor vision
> at home and I didn't know!.<<<<<<
>
> My wife is my toughest editor and generally correct. However not
> always! :-) But she can be ruthless as a sharp knife with her
> cutting remarks when I try to argue with her. Particularly when I
> stand back, breath deep look carefully listening to her words when
> she's being ruthless! And she is right! After all she started me
> into photography 61 years ago after we were married!  ;-)
>
> cheers,
> ted
>

> " <lluisripollquerol at gmail.com>

>>> http://photo.net/photos/lluisripoll