Subject: [Leica] Selling Web Images
From: charcot at comcast.net (Charcot)
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 19:07:56 -0600

I have an opportunity to sell images to a web developer - he needs 72 dpi
400-600 px size for his web.  What would be a reasonable price to charge and
would someone have a template or point me to same for a contract.  Would
want to be reasonable about him using them but don't want them showing up on
multiple web sites.  Advice from the pros' on the site appreciated.

ernie

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Selling Web Images)