Subject: [Leica] Selling Web Images
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 21:53:20 -0400

Ernie -

I would advise going to any of the stock agency sites and putting in
the parameters for the sale to come up with a price.  You would need
to know size, placement, and duration of the use on the web.  Getty or
Alamy would be good places to check.  Just pick any photo and pretend
you are a buyer.  Put in the usage and come up with a price.  The same
sites would have a contract.

Good luck!

Tina