Subject: [Leica] IMG: In the dying of the light - Lake Tahoe, 2 October 2010
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 22:47:58 -0700

Geoff Hopkinson offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: In the dying of the light - Lake Tahoe, 2 October
2010

> I'll dare to present an alternate viewpoint there. I don't mind the
> framing
> branches at all. Actually my eye is drawn more to the blue floats in the
> water. I'd be tempted to remove those and see if I preferred that version.
>
> A lovely scene full of wonderful light. There are worse things to point
> your
> camera at ;-)

Hi Geoff
I saw those and I thought about photoshopping them out if it were my picture
as I thought along the line of processing marks on colour film in the olden
days to get rid of them . But forgot when I wrote my post as I felt so
strongly about the branches sticking in.... out of focus only added to the
distraction so I forgot about the "blue lights? Floats?"

Oh well. :-)
cheers
ted

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] IMG: In the dying of the light - Lake Tahoe, 2 October 2010)