Subject: [Leica] New flatbed scanner - old slide - old barn
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 12:59:46 +0200

Well done, Douglas.
The new scan seems work fine.
I see a slight vignetting (I don't if it's the right term in english)
easy to correct with PS. Fine picture, indeed.
Best regards, and enjoy you new toy :-)
Marc

Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp en gmx.de> ha escrito:

Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] New flatbed scanner - old slide - old barn)