Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 3/10/2010: cross-cultural pumpkin
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 07:07:43 +0200

We went to a supermarket catering to expats on Sunday, in La Nucia near
Benidorm. The place was large and nice, with a large selection of
particularly British, German and Dutch products. For me the main attraction
was a great selection of Belgian beer.

Halloween is not really celebrated outside the English-speaking world, but
here a pumpkin is combined with a display of German pickles and mustard:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#1034788476_gpmPb-O-LB

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain