Subject: [Leica] From my Saturday walk 2
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 16:53:44 -0700

Lluis Ripoll offered:

> Maybe your preferences would be too for the color version....
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/La+Rambla/L1016041w.jpg.html
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/La+Rambla/L1016041bww.jpg.html

Lluis mon ami,
It doesn't work in either colour or B&W!

WHY?  The cap of the hat runs right into the white awning or umbrella that
is white in the background and it makes the peak of the cap appear about two
meters long! :-(

It's being so caught up in taking the picture of the subject and not looking
close enough to see what is in the back ground. Don't feel bad, we.
everybody on the list does this, has done it or will do it at sometime.

But it's being so strongly caught up with the close subject we forget to
watch the background. :-(
cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] From my Saturday walk 2)