Subject: [Leica] A call ...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 17:42:42 -0700

Lluis Ripoll showed:

> Today, in La Rambla
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/La+Rambla/L1016136bww.jpg.html

Lluis mon ami!
Great!! A smashing moment of observation and image capture. This is a "WOW!"
picture! :-) You see little things like this that illustrate life around you
while doing your walk about.

So often many of us take a walk and come home with nothing, :-( WHY? Well
maybe we're not in the mood, other things on our mind or any number of other
reasons. You have those days as it's just human nature. But then you have a
walk about and there is a "picture moment" you go click! And it's as we see
here... "WOW!" The picture world opens before us. And Lluis has done it
again! :-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] A call ...)