Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 46, Issue 240
From: bs.pearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 23:21:38 -0500

I found, much to my chagrin, that there is no ttl flash with an m9 and sf20
or Metz 54mz + sca3502.  Metz shows no new adapter for m9/s2 giving ttl
control.  An ebay seller is advertising a Metz 54mz + sca3702 (Pentax)
adapter for m9 & s2.  I asked him, and he says it works ttl with those
cameras.

Forget it. I use the metz with my M9 quite a bit with just the strobe's
built in eye, and it works perfectly, but I'm not a fan of TTL flash.

Bill Pearce

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 46, Issue 240)