Subject: [Leica] R-Series Reality
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 10:44:05 -0500

Great summary Leonard.

I can only add that I don't agree that the DMR or M8 were sub-optimal when
they arrived.
The DMR remains the only and therefore optimal digital choice for using R
lenses in their fully operational modes.
And of course, while the M9 has replaced the M8 as optimal in the use of M
lenses in digital capture;
the M8 was optimal before the M9's arrival; and remains a very viable and
capable tool.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com