Subject: [Leica] IMG: Instant replay, now in B&W
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 09:05:41 +0200

the colour picture was not balanced and the eye was attracted by the
luminous background ; the characters were lost in shadows - a flash
could have helped, but now it's too late

So, in the BW you could try to invert this (water and green -> darker?),
and also get the movie attendant out of the picture,
cloning out seems tricky
  now if you crop  the train is the problem if, cut it or not ??
square format?

hope this may help
best
ph

Le 8 oct. 10 ? 08:43, Peter Klein a ?crit :