Subject: [Leica] SanDisk RescuePRO Worth $20 renewal?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (red735i at earthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 09:43:32 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

You need it when you need it......not before nor after.....

Get the latest version when you need it.... it is delivered by Internet, so
delivery time is almost immediate.

ANd now you know why it was free for a year..... you get to pay for the next
year....and every year after... nice marketing technique......

Frank

$20 renewal?