Subject: [Leica] "Best" R-Series Lens
From: red735i at earthlink.net (red735i at earthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 20:04:08 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Thanks Mehrdad

I needed a reality slap-in-the-backofthehead....

Done....

If they announce a Digi-R solution that makes sense to me I will do
something,  If not, solutions like Leitax or the Sigma body conversion make
no sense to me and  I am better off with my M lineup.....or maybe save up
for an M9.

Frank

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] "Best" R-Series Lens)