Subject: [Leica] "Best" R-Series Lens
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 11:22:02 -0700

I see a divide between those who are used to shooting on demand, and
those that like to promenade through their photography.
The commercial shooter, from the earlier era, usually used prime
lenses, with maybe an 80-200mm. That was it. You wanted something
specialized, it was either rented, or borrowed.
A basic R set up was 35, 50, 90, 135. With the 21,180, and 80-200
added later.
One didn't zoom, one worked the room. The same way the 120 shooters
worked one fixed lens.
One made do, and used, guess what, that magic word "composition" to
make the shot work.
S.d.

Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] "Best" R-Series Lens)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] "Best" R-Series Lens)