Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Shot
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 20:55:24 -0700

Barney Quinn showed:
> It hardly seems possible that my Grandson david is twelve, but he is.  He,
> his sister Martha. and their Dad came over today for some lunch.  Here he
> is.
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/David_5.jpg.html

Hi Barney,
Nice shot. But the next time turn his head toward the window light and his
eyes come back to you. this puts you on the shadow side and will create an
even better result.

Look at the picture in your portfolio... "Leslie" and you kind of get the
idea. Only in the case of your grandson the light would be much softer, yet
more enhancing. Just a thought.
cheers,
Dr. ted