Subject: [Leica] [IMG] [OT] Takanabe Lantern Festival
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 18:35:47 +0200

My eye tonight went to the ladies - the one in kimono (have you tried
to BW it in order to dim the effect brought by the blue fishing rod?)
and the one whose face is right in the angle of the rotating fireballs.
Both very graceful and pleasing to view.
The last one with the candles also, as it conveys a soothing feeling
with its warm tones.

Keep us tuned about th gear :-)

Philippe

Le 12 oct. 10 ? 17:23, Peter Cheyne a ?crit :