Subject: [Leica] Shipment from Overseas
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 17:07:37 -0400

You're wrong, Nathan. The US charges no duties on photo gear. Its listed in
the US Customs website. There are a lot of things the US govt. does not
charge import duty on. The WTO regulates maximum tariffs but does not
prohibit states from allowing free imports.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook