Subject: [Leica] Responding to messages
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 05:34:51 +0100 (BST)

I don't get individual messages from the LUG, I get digests with are often
stuck in the spam tray.  I read the LUG messages online, at Leica-users.org.
 So when I reply to a posting, I copy the subject line and paste it in my
e-mail.

Problem is that my responses don't get sent to their place underneath the
original posters message.  Is there a way around this, and does it matter?

Peter Cheyne

Replies: Reply from spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng) ([Leica] Responding to messages)