Subject: [Leica] Weird Wednesday. I give up. Links confuse me.
From: wtorry at vbar.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 11:50:50 -0600

Other folks add links to their LUG gallery pages. When I do it, the link
goes to the photo on a blank white page.

One more try. If this doesn't work, I quit. I tested this by copying the
web address to the page in question. I then pasted the address in a new
blank tab. Presto! Right to the page I wanted.

Trying one more time. Or it's back to Etch-A-Sketch for me.

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/venchka/thewoodlands/Whataburger+Greens
point-B8+MotoPano+4.jpg.html>

Wayne