Subject: [Leica] Map Camera - Tokyo
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 13:51:14 -0400

Right around the corner from Yodobashi in Shinjuku is Map Camera.  It's in a
sliver of a building, four stories and a basement.  The basement is devoted
to Leica RFs, Contax RFs, Nikon RF, Hasselblads, and other vintage cameras.
Multiple copies of IIs, IIIs, M2s, M3s, M4s, and M5s were on display and
there were more Leica lenses than I could possibly identify. Everything I
saw was in either mint or near-mint condition with prices to match.  To
convert Yen to Dollars, divide by 100 and add about 15%.

The Map Camera photos start here.  I left the last picture large so you can
explore the lens and accessory prices if you wish to do so.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/2010_tokyo/P1010880.jpg.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/39gvd5

GF-1 20 mm pancake.